Global Affairs Canada Digital Library
Use the Global Affairs Canada Digital Library to find the full text of over 34,000 departmental publications.
This online collection, provided by the Jules Léger Library, includes:
- Annual reports (1910-1940, 1950-1971, 1972-1981, 1982-1988, 1989-1991)
- Canadian Representatives Abroad (1942-1949, 1949-1967, 1968-2003)
- CanadExport (1989-2007)
- Documents on Canadian external relations (1908-1963, Arctic, Newfoundland)
- Press releases (1948-1995)
- Report of the Canadian Delegates to the Assembly of the League of Nations (1923-1934)
This digitization effort is vital both for preserving the heritage of Global Affairs Canada and for ensuring Canadians have enduring access to that heritage.
For more information on the digitized collection, please contact the Jules Léger Library at 343-203-6150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.